These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website o-originals.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with us (o-originals.com) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
- Eligibility for Membership
We wishes to ensure that members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore, membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law, O-originals.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if O-originals.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by O-originals.com. No person may register as a member of the Site more than once.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify O-originals.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will O-originals.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse O-originals.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by O-originals.com’s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
- You will not include:
(i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “O-originals” in your registration user ID.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if O-originals.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law, O-originals.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
O-originals.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to O-originals.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, O-originals.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. O-originals.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that O-originals.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that O-originals.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Fees and Services
O-originals.com is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the purchase of items between end-user sellers and Vendors in USA.
Membership on the Site is free. O-originals.com does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed items on the Site. O-originals.com may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country’s currency. You must pay all fees payable to O-originals.com (and any applicable taxes or charges) on the date of any invoice to you from O-originals.com with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy .
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to O-originals.com, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law, O-originals.com without liability reserves the right to:
- issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of O-originals.com issuing a warning to you.
- O-originals.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to O-originals.com
- invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time).
- take any steps O-originals.com considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order. If we have made a mistake and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the Website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- Your Information
- Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information or content in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment.
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments.
- post Information which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy.
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent.
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest.
- post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way.
- post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions.
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security.
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling.
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description or related matters after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity.
- attempt to conclude transactions relating to an auction or offer for sale on the Site (including by cancelling an auction or offer of sale) outside of the Site.
- use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website.
- claim an item was not sold when in O-originals.com’s sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site’s policies.
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to O-originals.com.
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to O-originals.com);
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent.
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users.
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features.
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions.
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies.
- abuse O-originals.com’s Shipping Policy, or any of O-originals.com’s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years.
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity.
- you will inform O-originals.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement.
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site.
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the bidding, buying, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of O-originals.com.
- you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website.
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information.
- you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either O-originals.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of O-originals.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
“O-originals.com” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of O-originals.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. O-originals.com’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not O-originals.com’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits O-originals.com. All other trademarks not owned by O-originals.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by O-originals.com.
- Abusing O-originals.com
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to O-originals.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify O-originals.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law, O-originals.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also O-originals.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- Buyer Protection
O-originals.com has a “Protection Program for buyers” which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by checking the product when it reaches our warehouse in USA. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the O-originals pay processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described, the buyer may seek protection under the Protection Program. The Protection Program involves reimbursement by O-originals.com to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with O-originals.com within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. O-originals.com will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by O-originals.com in its sole discretion) that the item didn’t reach or false item reached the buyer in relation to the item for which O-originals.com has reimbursed the buyer, O-originals.com may limit, suspend Vendor access to the Site and/or the O-originals.com may charge the vendor for O-originals.com’s costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees & Credit Policy . O-originals.com reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to O-originals.com by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that O-originals.com may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
Shipping fees for returned Items:
- Return item due to Fault (Item is not as described – item defective … etc.)
- If the buyer claimed on the date of delivery
-O-originals pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-In case the submitted return request by customer is not approved by O-originals and the vendor rejected to receive back the unit, O-originals has the right after 15 days from customer’s rejection date to dispose the item.
- If the buyer claimed on the date of delivery (*Only if returned approved )
-Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-O-originals.com pays the Return Shipment Fees
-In case the submitted return request by customer is not approved by O-originals and the customer rejected to receive back the unit, O-originals has the right after 15 days from customer’s rejection date to dispose the item.
- Return item due to Buyer’s Fault (* Item in the original state & condition when purchased and received.)
- If the buyer claimed within the 7 Days of the date of delivery.
-O-originals pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-O-originals Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- If the buyer claimed after the 7 Days of the date of delivery (* Only if returned approved)
-Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-Buyer Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- If the buyer claimed within the 7 Days of the date of delivery.
- Undeliverable Items
O-originals.com and its affiliates shall have the right to discard, destroy, liquidate or auction and as it may deem appropriate any of the goods/Items within fifteen (15) days after receipt by the Courier Company in the event of those goods/Items are being returned/undelivered from the Customers for any reason, provided that the vendor has been notified of the said return of the Items/Goods by email to his email address provided by the vendor and in the event that the vendor did not arrange for the pickup of the these returned items/goods . This clause shall be considered as an explicit authorization to O-originals.com to destroy and/or liquated any of the items/goods mentioned above and shall be without any objection from the Sellers and without any liability to O-originals.com. Furthermore, O-originals.com is also authorized to deduct any fees or costs that might be incurred through the disposition and/or liquidation of the above which shall be claimed and/or deducted from the account of the vendor.
- Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, O-originals.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, , temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement.
- If O-originals.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If O-originals.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or O-originals.com.
O-originals.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with O-originals.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by O-originals.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement O-originals.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to O-originals.com or any losses and damages caused by you to O-originals.com and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as O-originals.com in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of O-originals.com’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. O-originals.com does not guarantee that it will act against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
- Bidding and Buying
All bids (under the “auction” format) (“Bids”) and all purchases (under the “Buy It Now” format) (“Purchases”) on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item on which you have placed the Bid or which you have purchased. If you are the highest bidder / purchaser for any item and your Bid / Purchase is accepted by the seller (“Winning Buyer”), you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller. For you to qualify and be identified as the Winning Buyer of an auction, the following priority parameters are applied by O-originals.com:
- Price: a higher price Bid always supersedes any lower price bids.
- Quantity: Between Bids of the same price, a Bid for a higher quantity shall supersede.
- Time: Between Bids of the same price and for the same quantity, the Bid which was placed first in point of time shall supersede other such Bids.
You acknowledge and agree that if dual Winning Buyers are displayed on the Site for a single auction, the user who receives an email from the Site declaring them the Winning Buyer will be the only Winning Buyer for that auction. O-originals.com’s decision on the success or otherwise of a bid shall be final and binding. It reserves the right to reject or void bids, whether winning or not, that it deems not to have been made in good faith, or that are restricted or prohibited.
As a Winning Buyer you may increase the amount or volume of your Bid or Purchase, but you may not reduce the amount or volume of your Bid or Purchase or withdraw / cancel your Bid or Purchase. By bidding or purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the seller in the item’s description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of this User Agreement or are not in compliance with applicable laws). A Winning buyer must contact the seller or initiate an order for the item within 48 hours of the relevant auction closing or of a successful Purchase. As a buyer on the Site, we encourage you to post feedback on the seller after the auction is closed. In case of consumer goods generally available in retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify the normal retail prices of items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
You agree not to test the Site with false bids or purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorized or known invalid credit card to Bid or Purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law, O-originals.com may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent Bids or Purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give O-originals.com your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
- Providing Feedback
O-originals.com encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback on each conduct after a transaction has closed; as this helps all users know what it is like to deal with us. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. O-originals.com will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law, O-originals.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site. O-originals.com does not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to the Site because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
- Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of O-originals.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, O-originals.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- No Warranty
O-originals.com provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. O-originals.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. O-originals.com makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that O-originals.com has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, O-originals.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not O-originals.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to O-originals.com and O-originals.com shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold O-originals.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant O-originals.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that O-originals.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. O-originals.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of O-originals.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of O-originals.com.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and O-originals.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
- Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, USA law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- Warranty legal terms and conditions
The warranty is valid only on the presence of serial no. of the product. O-originals.com reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a O-originals.com Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. O-originals.com shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with O-originals.com’s instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by O-originals.com for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of O-originals.com.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this O-originals.com product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither O-originals.com nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: O-originals.com shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.